We respect your privacy and are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 Cth (the “Act”).
1. We do not collect your personal information if you are merely browsing this Website.
2. We may collect your personal information if you provide that information when you send us details of your christening or other event that you wish us to photograph.
3. The information we collect about you may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and other details.
4. If you elect not to provide your personal information to us we may not be able to provide you with the service you wish for.
5. We do not collect credit card information.
6. You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collected that information or for related purposes including for example:
(a) to deliver the service you have contracted us for;
(b) to respond to any of your requests;
(c) as required by law;
(d) to seek your feedback about your experience on this Website, the product or with us; and
(e) to our successors and/or assigns.
9. We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, alteration or destruction.
10. We limit access to your personal information to those who need it for fulfillment of their responsibilities.
11. This Website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over the use or storage of your personal information on or through those websites and you should make your own enquiries with the owner and operator of those websites.
12. You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. We therefore do not warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. Once we receive the information we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
13. If any of our servers or databases are hosted outside Australia then we and our third party service providers will comply with the appropriate provisions of the Act.
15. If you request access to the information we hold about you we will provide that information to you unless we are otherwise excused from providing that information by law. We may charge you a reasonable cost for access to your information.
16. If you are concerned with the way your personal information is being handled you should contact us. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time.
Copyright © 2018 Harrison Photography.